Thank you all for joining the "Check a Box. Save a Live." campaign launch. We were thrilled to be joined by Drs. Atul Gawande and Don Berwick, as well as students from around the world.Our list of partners has grown quickly to include students from at least 14 countries. We are very excited to be working with you on the First Global Student Sprint to Improve Healthcare.
We want to provide you with some brief information about how to proceed following the launch:
- Please visit the IHI Open School website to view a recording of today's webcast:
- Coming this weekend to our website:
- "Check a Box. Save a Life." Pledge
- Online Sign-Up Sheet
- Detailed materials to help students:
- Spread awareness
- Promote Implementation of the checklist
- Collect data about checklist usage
- Suggestion box
Questions? email us at StudentSprint@gmail.com
Thank you again for joining us on this global student initiative and we look forward to hearing back from you soon.
- The Global Student Sprint Team